David Andrew Burd Net Worth David Andrew Burd better known as Lil Dicky or LD is an American rapper and comedian. David Andrew Burd Net Worth David Andrew is best recognized for his viral videos on the internet. He rose to popularity after releasing the video of his song titled Ex-Boyfriend, which crossed 1 million views in 24 hours.
Early Life and Education
Burd was born on March 15, 1988, in Cheltenham Township, Pennsylvania. He holds an American nationality and belongs to the White ethnicity. He was raised in an upper-middle-class Jewish family in the Elkins Park.
Burd attended the Cheltenham High School. He joined the University of Richmond after graduating from the high school. He graduated summa cum laude from the University in 2010. He worked in account management at the advertisement company named Goodby, Silverstein & Partners.
Burd’s interest towards the music started to grow during his childhood days. He listened to hip-hop music and alternative rock. He started rapping while he was in fifth grade. He started working on his debut mixtape, So Hard in 2011. He completed the mixtape in two years.
Burd became popular after he released the music video of the song, Ex-Boyfriend on April 23, 2013. The video went viral and received over 1 million views within 24 hours of being posted on YouTube.
Personal Life David Andrew burd Net Worth
Burd has never been married and certainly does not have any children yet. He currently resides in Cheltenham Township.
Burd has surely managed to give more importance to his internet career and has made it a point not to release any information regarding his girlfriend history. He might not be a gay or a bi-sexual but also ceases to release information about his girlfriend.
Burd has made an enormous amount of money from his work. He has the net worth of $6 million. His debut studio album, Professional Rapper reached No.1 on the US Rap, US Indie, and US comedy charts.
|Facts of David Andrew burd Net Worth|
|Date of Birth :||March 15 1988|
|Age :||29 years old|
|Family Name :||Dicky|
|Birth Place :||United States|
|Birth Sign :||Aries|
|Height :||6 feet 1 inch|
|Name||David Andrew Burd|
|Birth Name||Lil Dicky|
|Birth Place/City||Cheltenham Township, Pennsylvania|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Famous for||Rapper ,songwriter ,comedian|
|Albums||Professional Rapper, So Hard|
Childhood & Early Life David Andrew burd Net Worth
- Lil Dicky was born David Andrew Burd on March 15, 1988, in Elkins Park neighborhood of Cheltenham Township, Pennsylvania, US, in an upper middle class Jewish family.
- He studied at a public high school in the Wyncote neighborhood of Cheltenham Township called ‘Cheltenham High School’.
- Thereafter he attended the ‘University of Richmond’ studying in the ‘E. Claiborne Robins School of Business’ from where he graduated Summa Cum Laude topping his class in 2010.
Career David Andrew burd Net Worth
- After completing studies he moved to San Francisco, California, and began working in account management in ‘Goodby, Silverstein & Partners’, an advertising agency.
- Thereafter, he was shifted to the creative department of the company and started writing copy for ads, for instance the ‘BIG’ campaign for ‘NBA’.
- Meanwhile, he took baby steps in initiating his rap career including developing songs and music videos for a couple of years which he later released in his debut mixtape ‘So Hard’ that was self-released on May 22, 2013. The mixtape encompassed seventeen tracks.
- According to him, he embarked into rapping just to garner attention as a comedian in pursuit of penning down movies and TV shows as also for acting but eventually started liking it and became serious in the game.
- One of the tracks of ‘So Hard’ titled ‘Ex-Boyfriend’, produced by Cashous Clay, became an instant hit after being uploaded on YouTube, so much so that it garnered one million views in just 24 hours.
- For the next five months, he released either a new song or a new music video. After releasing thirty-two songs and fifteen music videos, he took the help of ‘Kickstarter’, a Brooklyn based American public-benefit corporation engaged in global crowd funding, in pursuit of creative developments.
- On November 20, 2013, ‘Kickstarter’ began a month-long crowd funding for Dicky so that he could come up with his debut album along with music videos and also make tours. ‘Kickstarter’ aimed at collecting $70,000 and finally landed up raising $113,000, way beyond the targeted amount.
- He held his first live concert at the ‘Theatre of Living Arts’ in Philadelphia, PA on 19th February 2014.
- He released his debut studio album ‘Professional Rapper’ on July 31, 2015. It had twenty tracks and featured several artists including T-Pain, Snoop Dogg, Rich Homie Quan and Fetty Wap among others.
- ‘Professional Rapper’ climbed at number 7 on the US Billboard 200 and debuted #1 on ‘Top Independent Albums’, ‘Top Rap Albums’ and ‘Top Comedy Albums’ charts.
- Meanwhile, the first and second singles of ‘Professional Rapper’, namely ‘Lemme Freak’ and ‘White Crime’, released on September 17 and December 10, 2014 respectively and their music videos garnered more than 34 million and more than 12 million views respectively till January 2017.
- The third single of the album ‘Save Dat Money’ featuring vocals from Rich Homie Quan and Fetty Wap came out on June 10, 2015. It succeeded in maintaining the popularity quotient of its predecessors with its music video garnering more than 64 million views till January 2017.
- Fourth and last single from ‘Professional Rapper’ bearing the album’s title released on July 31, 2015, featuring vocals from Snoop Dogg. It debuted at #1 on the chart of Billboard Comedy Digital Tracks on August 22 that year and its music video garnered over 43 million views till January 2017.
- He along with American rapper Mystikal guest appeared in American rapper Trinidad James’ song ‘Just a Lil’ Thick (She Juicy)’ that came out as a single on April 15, 2016.
- June 13, 2016 issue of ‘XXL’, an American hip hop magazine, features his name among others including Lil Yachty, 21 Savage, Anderson .Paak and Lil Uzi Vert. He has signed with CMSN.
- His musical tours so far include ‘Professional Rapper Tour’ (2014), ‘Looking For Love Tour’ (2015), ‘(Still) Looking For Love Tour’ (2016) and ‘Dick Or Treat Tour’ (2016).
- Dicky intends to maintain his rapping career along with his endeavors as a writer, actor and comedian.
Personal Life & Legacy David Andrew burd Net Worth
- Not much is known about his past or present romantic life. He is known to be a bachelor who is straight but does not have a girlfriend.
- He actively interacts with his friends and umpteen fans on social media sharing his pictures and ideas with them on a regular basis.
FOR MORE NETWORTH