Lil Dicky Net Worth Lil Dicky is an American rapper as well as comedian, and his nationality is American. Lil Dicky Net Worth has an estimated of $6 million. Lil Dicky Net Worth Lil Dicky was born in March 1988 in Cheltenham Township, Pennsylvania. Dicky is best known for his music video for his song named as “Ex-Boyfriend.” This song viral on social media and had more than one million views on YouTube in just 24 hours. In addition, Lil Dicky’s YouTube channel has more than 1.5 million subscribers. And Lil’s videos have been watched more than 325 million times. His most famous video named as “$ave Dat Money feat Fetty Wap and Rich Homie Quan” has been viewed over 80 million times. Lil Dicky started his rap career to get attention for his comedy career but said that he fell in love with rapping.
Dicky is an Ace USA rapper and humor who rose to fame subsequent the release of the melody music video of his track Ex-Boyfriend. It garnered over a million audiences on YouTube within 24 hours of its release. Lil released his debut album Professional Rapper on July 31, 2015.
Lil Dicky Net Worth Musical Styles and Influence:
However, his styles blend the comical with the relevant. He comes up with his material from everyday incidence and everyday experiences. From there, Lil crafts his videos around those topics to produce a visual narrative that accompanies his talent as an emcee.
However, it’s like humor. They are out on the globe, and writing things down, Lil said. Lil says the style is a response to the extreme egotistical nature of rap today; I wanted to embody the perfect opposite of that. And I think people appreciate it. Lil added I think a lot of rap is just escalated to a place that a few people can’t relate to… My niche is that I’m relevant.
Moreover, in conditions of his rapping skills, Lil Dicky can influence words at an excessive speed. And weave rhyme patterns together in a way that’s funny while also making an audience want to rewind parts of his videos. He says his musical inspirations are J.Cole and ASAP Rocky, including Childish Gambino as a guy with similar aspirations.
Lil Dicky Personal Information Lil Dicky Net Worth
|Date of Birth:||March 15 , 1988|
|Age :||29 years old|
|Birth Place :||United States|
|Birth Sign :||Aries|
|Name||David Andrew Burd|
|Birth Name||Lil Dicky|
|Birth Place/City||Cheltenham Township, Pennsylvania|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Famous for||Rapper ,songwriter ,comedian|
|Well Known For||Rapping about comfortable lifestyle|
|First Album||So Hard – Mix Tape|
|Professional Rapper – Studio album|
|List of top songs|
|1. Save That Money|
|2. Pillow Talking|
|4. Meet The Burds|
|5. Professional Rapper|
|6. Classic Male Pregame|
MEASUREMENTS, BODY lil Dicky Net Worth
|HEIGHT / HOW TALL?:||6 FT 1 IN OR 185 CM|
|WEIGHT:||77 KG OR 170 LBS|
|HAIR COLOR:||LIGHT BROWN|
Lil Dicky Early Life Lil Dicky Net Worth
His full name was David Andrew Burd. And he was born on March 15, 1988, in Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, US. Lil studied at a public highs school in the Wyncote neighborhood of Cheltenham Township called Cheltenham High School. After that, Andrew attended the University of Richmond studying in the E. Claiborne Robins School of Business from where Lil graduated Summa Cum Laude topping his class in 2010.
Lil Dicky Career Lil Dicky Net Worth
- Following finishing studies, Lil moved to San Francisco, California. And starts working in account management in Goodby, Silverstein, and Partners an advertising agency. After that, Lil was moved to the creative department of the corporation and begins writing copy for commercial, for instance, the BIG campaign for NBA.
- In the meantime, Lil took baby steps in initiating his rap profession as well as developing songs and music videos for a pair of years which Lil later released. In his debut mixtape So Hard that was self-released on May 22, 2013. Moreover, the mixtape encompassed seventeen tracks. Lil Dicky net worth is probably to be $4 million.
- Lil embarked on rapping just to garner attention as humor in pursuit of penning down films and small screen shows. As also for performing but lastly begins liking it and became serious in the game.
- Furthermore, one of the tracks of S Hard titled Ex-Boyfriend, created by Cashous Clay, became an instantaneous hit. Following being uploaded to YouTube being, so much so that it garnered one million views in just 24 hours.
- However, for the subsequent five months, Lil released either a new song or a new music video.
- Following releasing 32 songs and fifteen music videos
- Lil took the help of Kickstarter, a Brooklyn based American public benefit corporation engaged in global crowd funding, in pursuit of creative developments. On November 20, 2013, Kickstarter started a month-long crowd funding for Dicky. So that Lil could come up with his debut album along with music videos and also make tours. Kickstarter aimed at collecting $70,000 and lastly landed up raising videos $113,000, way beyond the targeted amount.
Lil Dicky First Live Concert Lil Dicky Net Worth
- Lil held his first live concert at the Theatre of Living Arts in Philadelphia, PA on 19thFebruary 2014. However, Lil released his debut studio album Professional Rapper on July 31, 2015. It had twenty tracks and featured numerous artists including T-Pain, Snoop Dogg, Rich Homie Quan and Fetty Wap among others.
- In the meantime, the first and subsequent singles of Professional Rapper, namely Lemme Freak, and White Crime, released on September 17 and December 10, 2014
- Respectively and their music videos garnered over 34 million and more than 12 million views correspondingly till January 2017.
- However, his 3rdsolitary of the album Save Dat Money featuring vocals from Rich Homie Quan and Fetty Wap came out on June 10, 2015. It succeeded in maintaining the popularity proportion of its predecessors with its music video garnering over 64 million views until January 2017.
- Lil along with American rapper Mystikal guest comes into view in USA rapper Trinidad James song just a Lil Thick that came out as a single on April 15, 2016.
- Moreover, his musical tours so far include Professional Rapper Tour, Looking for Love Tour, and Looking for Love Tour and Dick or Treat Tour. Dicky intends to maintain his rapping profession along with his activities as a writer, performer, and humor.
Lil Dicky Personal Life
- Not much is known regarding his earlier or present romantic life. Andrew is known to be a bachelor who is straight but does not have a girlfriend. Andrew actively interrelates with his friends and umpteen fans on social media sharing his pictures and ideas with them on a usual basis.
How Did Lil Dicky Become Rich?
- Moreover, on April 25, 2013, he posted the music video for his song Ex-Boyfriend. The song went viral, receiving 1 million in a 24 hour period.
- Following releasing 32 songs, 15 of which had music videos, he launched a Kickstarter a Kickstarter campaign in late 2013. Moreover, Burd stated that the release of content had drained him monetarily and was now relying on his fans for support. The Kickstarter was a great success, nearly doubling its goal of $70,000.
Lil Dicky Net Worth
- On July 31, 2015, he separately released his first album, Profess Rapper. Moreover, it peaked number seven on the US Billboard 200, number two on the US R&B, and number one on the top albums in the Indie, County, and Rap charts. However, the album featured rappers such as Snoop Dogg, T-Pain, and Fetty Wap.
Lil Dicky Facts:
14 Things You Need To Know About the ‘Professional Rapper’
Everything you need to know about Lil Dicky from his amazing music videos, to his comedy background.
What is Lil Dicky’s real name?
It’s actually David Burd! Before he started rapping Lil Dicky led a very normal life and grew up in a Jewish upper middle class family.
Dicky was actually an account manager!
Before starting his career as a rapper, Lil Dicky was an account manager in San Fransico. He worked at an advert agency, but was transferred to the creative department after he began re-imagining his monthly reports as rap videos.
What is Lil Dicky shows like?
Dicky’s shows are an intriguing combination of rap and stand-up comedy. He told PhillyMag.com: “I’m building my shows in a very different way, where there are a lot of interludes, where I’m talking to the crowd back-and-forth, comedic bits. I almost treat it as 25 percent standup improve and 75 percent music.”
Did Lil Dicky spend his life savings on his music career?
Yes, he spent almost every dollar trying to be a successful rapper. He told Hip Hop DX: “The money is a complete necessity. To do this full time, I had to quit my job about six months ago – and I’ve got very little income coming in. On top of that, I spent my life’s savings on the first wave of stuff, so I was at the point where I couldn’t continue without more money.”
Lil Dicky opened up for legendary R&B group 112 when was he was 14!
Lil Dicky has been rapping for longer than a lot of people think. He opened up for 112 as a teenager and never looked back!
Lil Dicky embraces his weirdness
Lil Dicky became tired of the boastful raps and bottle-popping of his peers and wanted to bring something fresh to the game. Speaking to Boston Magazine, he said: “I love rap, and part of Hip-Hop culture is being excessive and absurd, and I can’t be excessive and absurd without sounding corny. So I have to do it in a very truthful, weird way.”
His debut album ‘Professional Rapper’ is packed with huge guest features.
Despite not being a household name in Hip-Hop yet, Lil Dicky managed to get hot verses from big names such as Snoop Dogg, Fetty Wap, T-Pain, Rich Homie Quan, and more.
Personal Life & Legacy
- Not much is known about his past or present romantic life. He is known to be a bachelor who is straight but does not have a girlfriend.
- He actively interacts with his friends and umpteen fans on social media sharing his pictures and ideas with them on a regular basis.
FOR MORE CELEBRITY NETWORTH