Travis Soctt Net Worth Travis Scott Called Graduates in 2009 and released the single EP. In 2010 Travis Scott Net Worth Travis Scott formed another duo classmate. Eventually, in 2011, he left the group and went solo. Scott moved to Los Angles and worked with Rapper T.I. Later he was hired by Kanye West as an in-house producer for the record label right music. Travis Scott Net worth is around $2.5 million. In 2016 his estimated worth was $1.9 million. He was featured in Forbes list of Hip-Hop princes in 2014.In an interview with Forbes magazine, Travis said that he attributes his success to mentors like T.I, who showed him “How to manage time, manage what you have got,….how to put everything you want in a pyramid, create a flow.”
Travis Scott has an estimated net worth of about $ 8 million. He has gained a lot from his musical career. On the other hand, according to numerous online sources, his girlfriend, Kylie Jenner, is said to have been valued at $ 80 million, but given her company Kylie Cosmetics has earned $ 420 million in revenue over the past 18 months, Avoid much higher. According to insiders, the company’s profits accounted for about 25% of sales, about 105 million US dollars. So, to be sure, her net worth is about $ 150 million.
Early career and Music Travis Scott Net Wort
Travis Scott started his career with the album Rodeo which had hit singles Mamacita and didn’t play. In March 2015 Scott released “bitch better have my money” with Rihanna. He then released “Antidote” which made it to the 16th spot on Hot 100 and become his first platinum album. In 2016 Scott featured in several singles most notability Wiz khalif’s “Bake sale,” Rihanna’s “woo” and Kanye’s “FML.” Scott’s album owl pharaoh and days before rodeo have been nominated for the BET hip hop award best mixtape. His album “Purpose “was Grammy nominated for best album of the year
During most of 2016, there are numerous delays to follow and follow. Meanwhile, Scott is also featured on Biz Sale by Wiz Khalifa, Woo by Rihanna and FML by Kanye West as Pick up the Phone with Young Thug and Quavo, and is the lead for young Thug JEFFERY Singles. After three months, “Bitch Better Have Money” won Platinum certification, Scott’s second album after arrival “pick up the phone” in Quato a bite lines, most of the midtempo collection André3000, Kid Cudi and Kendrick Lamar and others hit and contributed. It goes directly to the top of the Billboard 200. On his third LP, Scott appeared in “Migly Culture’s Kelly Price” and Drake’s “Portland” in the More Life project. The latter is the top 10 of Scott’s top 100 hot spots to date.
2017–present: AstroWorld and Huncho Jack, Jack Huncho
Travis Scott performed on February 16, 2017 in Orleans at Champion Square. Scott also performed at New Orleans BUKU Music plus Art Project festival on March 10, 2017. On March 5, Scott announced a concert tour called “Birds Eye View”. The following day, the dates and cities for the tour were unveiled, with it beginning on March 10, in New Orleans, Louisiana and coming to an end on June 2, in Eugene, OR. In March 2017, Scott announced he would be launching his own imprint, under the name of Cactus Jack Records. Scott was also featured on a track from Canadian rapper project (2017), titled “portland”. The song peaked at number nine on the US Billboard Hot 100, becoming his highest charting song as a featured artist. On May 16, 2017, Scott released three new tracks on Sound Cloud, after teasing on social media for some time. The tracks were named “A Man”, “Green & Purple (featuring Playboi Carte)”, and “Butter Fly Effect”. On August 10, 2017, Scott tweeted “ALBUM MODE” as he had just finished the “DAMN. On September 18, 2017, Quavo and the Migos did an interview. Quavo stated that his album with Travis Scott is coming “real soon”. He also stated that he and Travis Scott have over 20 records ready.In October 2017, Travis Scott was featured in a special piece titled “Deserve”, by Chinese born Canadian rapper Kris Wu. On December 7, 2017, a clip of Quavo being interviewed by Zane Lowe was posted on the official Twitter account for Beats 1. When asked about the title of their upcoming project, he confirmed it would be
On December 21, 2017, Travis and Quavo released their long anticipated collaborative album,
Notable facts about Travis Scott Net Worth
|Birth Name||Jacques Weber|
|Birth Date||April 30, 1992|
|Birth Place||Houston, Texas, U.S.|
|Travis Scott Net worth||$2 million|
|Occupation||Rapper, Singer, songwriter, record producer|
|The debut year||2008|
|Nick Name||Travis Scott|
|University||university of Texas|
|Race/ Ethnicity||Black American|
|Claim to Fame Album||Rodeo|
|First TV show||Rap Fix Live|
|Labels||Grand Hustle, Epic, Good beats, UMPG|
|Genre||Hip Hop Trap|
|Source of Income||Albums live concert, sponsors|
Body measurements Travis Scott Net Worth
|Height||6′ 3″ (1.91 m)|
|Weight||145 lbs (67 kg)|
Travis Scott Net Worth Album
|Days before Rodeo||2014|
|Birds in the trap||2016|
|Huncho Jack, Jack Huncho||2017|
Crunch Time Travis Scott Net Worth
Can fans see the two albums by 2018? After he finished his leg on Kendrick Lamar’s DAMN Tour, Scott tweeted, ALBUM MODE. When the club debuted in August, he said he was about to “dodge” and finish “real presently.”
Facts you may not know about Travis Scott Net Worth
- Artists from Houston started playing drums from the age of 3 before moving into the piano. In 2012, he told The Complex: “I give up playing the piano because it does not have any bitches and I’m making a beat because the hoes are getting like electronic sounds.
- Several times, even blowing with his father. “They do not want me to make music!” Most ironically, my grandfather has his master composer of music, a jazz composer whose theory comes from my pop music and my grandfather.
- In 2013, “Mamacita” MC told TheDrop.fm he is usually recorded in the darkness.
- Scott sacrificed his bed in high school and created a temporary studio. “I sleep in a chair,” he revealed to DJ Semtex. Travi $ Scott inspires youth. Raury, Atlanta’s newcomer, ranks him among the young artists he most looks forward to working with. Significantly, Laurie can be related to the struggle to explain his passion to his family, the mother he treats him as a single parent. He was also invited to perform alongside Kanye, just like Scott.
- When Travi was 21, Wiz Khalifa helped him celebrate his milestone birthday at L.A.’s dinner club by handing him a bag of pre-rolled blunt instruments and a bottle of wine for a full bottle.
- Scott did not go sightseeing when he first visited London in 2013. Instead, he spent the previous two days in the studio. Talk about dedication.
- 23-year-old name Activus (Syrup), “Loud” and his laptop brought to SXSW as three essential items.
- He was drawn to the voices of Southern artists such as Z-Ro, quoting songs like “I Cannot Leave Drank Alone” and his “Heroin” album as the music he touches.
- Scott identified A-Trak as one of his mentors.
- When fans are fighting a crowd in their rodeo tour with him, he distinguishes safety rather than kick it out so they can still experience the show.
- Although many rappers are too cool to express emotion, Scott revealed to MTV that he cried when he first met Kid Cudi. He took the Houston artist and got into his car, playing some new tracks for him – it was when he was emotionally excited
- Tel Aviv Scott claims to compete with singers, not rappers. In 2014, he told GQ that the rappers were “crazy boring.”
New Music trends Travis Scott Net Worth
A few months have passed since we last released an album for the collaboration between Quavo and Travis Scott, but now members of Migos have revealed more about this much-anticipated project, including how many songs they recorded.
Speaking about Montreality, Quavo said the project “will happen soon, it will happen soon and I will spend some time soon.” The rapper added: “We made a lot of records, and now we have a lot of records we may have 20 albums, we only need to take a moment to put them together. After chorus “pick up the phone,” the two rappers have been talking about the album since 2016. When he was teasing his solo work in December, Migos rappers said: “Quavo The album has just got Quavo and Travis album.”
A few months have passed since we last released an album for the collaboration between Quavo and Travis Scott, but now members of Migos have revealed more about this much-anticipated project, including how many songs they recorded. When talking about Montreality, Queue said the project “will happen soon, it will happen soon and I will spend some time soon.” The rapper added: “We made a lot of records, and now we have many records, we may have 20 albums, we only need to take the time to put them together.
After chorus of “Pick up the phone,” the two rappers have been talking about the album since 2016. When he was teasing his solo work, the rappers at Migos said: “Kui Waugh album has just got Kuiwo and Travis album.” A few months later, La Flame laughed at the release of the album, muttering: “Dnt worry about huncho x cactus jack coming. Shortly thereafter, Scott rehearsed two songs they had been doing. The last update we received was in August, when Scott said: “I think it may be my last club until my album comes out and shit, I’m about to leave, the couple hides for a few weeks, A few months. “He added that the” I and Kuwaigo album “turn will soon come, Astroworld will soon fall. Quavo is also preparing to release Culture 2 with Migos, which recently revealed Cardi B will appear on the upcoming project.
FOR FURTHER NETWORTH